How to Factory Reset Tenda Wireless Router w150m w300a w268r w311r w316r 3g150b w309r w308r n60 n3 n600 pw201a w150d Models
Factory Reset Tenda Router Password
- Locate the WPS/RESET Button on your router. This will vary depends on your model.
- Press and hold the WPS/Reset button for 10 seconds.
- Release the button once the LED’s stooped blinking.
Reset Tenda WiFi password
To change WiFi SSID and Password, Login to the Router through Web browser.
Default URL = http://192.168.0.1
- On the home screen Click on Advance button.
- Now Click on Wireless -> Wireless Basic Settings and configure the basing settings like Primary SSID etc as shown below.
- Now go to Wireless security and set the security key as shown below.
- Save the settings and reboot the router.