Hard Reset Lenovo k3 note
If you mobile phone is not booting properly or rebooting continuously or you are not able to access the mobile phone menu then you can choose this option to factory reset the device.
- Power off the Mobile phone
- Now Press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all the keys when you see the Lenovo logo.
- Now you can see the menu options, in that Choose English
- Select wipe user data and select Yes to confirm the action
- Now the device will reboot.
If you can access your mobile phone menu, then
- Go to Main Menu -> select Settings – > Backup and Reset -> Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone -> Erase Everything