How To reset Netgear AirCard 762s 785 to factory default settings
Ig you Forgot your admin password or you want to erase all settings in your Aircard, then you can reset it the following simple steps.
- Find the Navigation and Power button on the air card.
- Press and hold the the Navigation and Power button at the same time for 5 to 10 seconds.
- The LED screen will show the following there options:
Install Win XP drivers
- Select Factory Reset option by pressing the Navigation button.
- This will erase all settings and reboot the device in Factory default settings.